Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Poetic Composition 2018



RABBIT

Your color is white
Standing alone near the field
Waiting someone to walking with
To bring him a bag of wheat
                                    Michael Advendri P. (28/02/2018)

NOT ROCK BOTTOM, YET

Anxiety, depression, and alcoholism
Falling into the chasm
There’s nowhere to go but down
Wipe those blushes off, I want to see you frown
                                    Andaru Danurdana (28/02/2018)

A SIN

May heaven forgive me
For I have sinned
I have kneeled
To such humane sight
Like you
                        Iszia Salma (28/02/2018)

THE BIRD IN CAGE

I am jealous with birds
They can fly anywhere anytime they want
While me, stuck in here
Trapped by a boring life
Oh ... poor me
                        Ayu Ihda Filkhiyami (28/02/2018)

MISS HER

Little Minnie miss her mommy
She’s gone and Minnie doesn’t know why
6 months already
She’s passed away
                                    Debianandya (28/02/2018)

ANTS

Born in community
Live in community
Work with their community
Die with their community
                                    Restu Eko Yuliardhi A. (28/02/2018)

STAYING ALIVE

On the same bed I lay
Body feels as stiff as clay
No clue, for what I’m going to say
But I think I just survived for today
                                    M. Ghiffari Farhan (28/02/2018)

NOISE

We knew it
All the time
That we are affected
By the noise

Go far away
Let yours be heard
Then go back
Let yours unfold
                                    Devy Octaviani (28/02/2018)

THE GIRL

The girl wants to grow
As beautiful as the gold’s glow
But she doesn’t know
What to do now
She just let everything flow
Let it be red or yellow
                                    Permata Henryastuti (28/02/2018)

BEACH

Been in a beautiful place
Under the red, orange sky
Chillin’ with some friends
The sun goes down

The smell of sea
The touch of sands
The sound of waves
Is this heaven?
                                    Ayni Raya (28/02/2018)

WRITING a POEM

I write a poem
Seems hard for me
And still it’s not done
I cheat a bit
I grab my phone
And just ask Siri
                                    Roedy Satriawan Y (28/02/2018)

LIFE

Falling of leaves
Of trees and coming down
Many more year to live
In the end back to the ground
                                    Rozan Fahreza (28/02/2018)

SNAIL

Snail snail in the water
She trapped into the deep water
Waive the shell will save her from water
She tought it until she drown into the water
                                    Elizabeth Tambunan (28/02/2018)

Beautiful day

The sun is up
Birds are singing
Chikens are crowed
Today is beautiful
                                    Febri Harika (28/02/2018)


TRYIN’ TO WRITE

I need to write a poem
But I can’t write ‘em
I’m stirrin’ my head
Until it’s dead
Yet still no line
That I can find
So I just write
What’s in my sight
                                    Elian S. Suryokusumo (28/02/2018)

LOSS

You lay down there
But tears aren’t there
Since I got a bad day
It was a lie that i got a mourn to lay
                                    M. Wildan A. (28/02/2018)

FRUSTRATED

Everything is changing
No more happiness in life
But she won’t be crying
‘Cause she’s got happy five
Yumna Aditya Prakoso (28/02/2018)

TUBEROSE FLOWER

in the quite night
i smell your scent
always accompany
in every night in my dream
                                    Imelda Theresia (14 March 2018)

No comments: