Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Anthology of Poetry

STUDENT’S ANTHOLOGY OF POETRY CLASS–A 2013
Edited by Ardis Septi E.R.

Countess de la motte

A beautiful sunshine’s smiling at me,
But I feel your heart still rejected me.
A sweet raspberry melting in my mouth
But I can not tell the truth.

My Sweetheart,
Can you touch my heart?
Can you feel my honest heart?
Everyday I run to depart,
Until I get your heart Countess de la motte.
      Vito Adi Nugroho Kertoprodjo (September 23, 2013)

As Bright as the Sun

It is right,
As bright as the sun
When I see it
It is nice one,
As sweet as honey
When it feel I
Is it the shape?
Which delivers the taste
Is it the smell?
Which lead the passion
It is just you
And your smile
      Citra Pertiwi (23 September 2013)

The Most Beautiful Bride

The luckiest man has come to you
He is ready to be your love
So weak, jealous and blue
That’s what i feel from above

Does love teach me to be a pretender?
Does love teach me to surrender?
Just be happy with your new lover
This is the most beautiful bride, ever
     Indra Pujianto (23 September 2013)


Hungry

Because of hungry
I can’t work for my family
Because of hungry
I do something that is not holly
Hungry make me down
So I go to the town
To find some food
That make me feel good
      Furiandanu Setyo P (23 September 2013)

Mermaid’s Lover

I have a dream
Your body’s shined by light beam
Make you fall into a rhyme
Of sea by the time
Turn you become a sweetest sin
That cannot be seen
By normal eyes without fin
In a very beautiful scene  
Namaskhara Gilang (23 September 2013)


LOVE

Love is about caring
About showing your feeling
About beautiful song to sing
About dangerous feeling to think
Love is beautiful in beginning
But hurting in the ending
Like an alone king
Who is better to sink
Love is about hunting
For the holy wedding
And giving your ring
For a beautiful pink
     Yosef Bhakti K (23 September 2013)

Horizon of Love
The gray cloud smiles for you
The love bird dances for you
The wall of aurora shines for you
And the north wind whispers to you
That the angel always prays for you
Ade Rahmanto ( 23 September 2013)


LOST

How much I want you to leave
In the end I myself who return to you
How much I think
In the end I just remember you
Now, silence that comes up
Loneliness that wakes up
Reminds that you’re leaving
And I’m crying without knowing
      Ni Luh Putu DA Astika (23 September 2013)

Jia?

Baby come to me slowly
Dont wanna call it too early
Oh baby,
Later you will see
Liebe come across the sea
But baby,
I am young and I am naive
So tell me something,
Something that I would believe
Dont know when you’ll be back
Still I love you,
Til the moon and back
     Nenden Lovenia Bunda (23 September 2013)

Ambition

I have to be a star
I have to be up there
No matter what it takes
I’ll take what it takes
Whoever under me
I’ll jump to them
Whoever above me
I’ll run to them
I’m the only one
The brightest star
No one could beat me
The brightest star
     Yuyun Tiarawati (23 September 2013)


After My Life

It’s dream
or real
So white and peace
I know no one here
I’m walking around
Looking for something my own
But at last I found none
Frightened comes along my bones
I run so fast
No door found at last
I remember my past
That I’ve died after crash
      Vinta Fatmawati (23 September 2013)

Glory of Love

Love starts blooming
in the right timing
Together taking care of it
as our promise that night
Our love makes a history
such a kind of glory
No need thinking your past
since I’m your last
      Niesrin (23 September 2013)


Memory

This nest
Will be one witness
We spent our time together
Without any sister and brother
In this home
You always in form
Much think that I don’t know
The place fills of snow
Together with you
My heart is never blue
Stand alone without you
Throwing the stone to the sea is what I do
     Novin Nur Pratiwi (23 September 2013)

The Sunshine of My Life

Ring of the alarm
It is 07.00 a.m
I wake up and
Suddenly realize
You came to my dream last night
Shining bright in my dark night
My morning is shined by love
Because you are the sunshine of my life
     Yoga Raditya

LOVE

Love is completeness
Love is happiness
Love is loyalty
Love is honesty
But…
Love is painful
Love is harmful
Love is blind
Love is end.
     Issabel Mustika Ajeng R. (23 September 2013)

Paradise

I dreamed
a dream
When I realize
I will be in Paradise
The wind is blowing
and touching
me
Many flowers
blooms
beautifully
in front of me.
     Adlina Vicky (23 September 2013)

The Sweet Victory

When the shadow around you
Bring the tears and sorrow
When you feel all hope is gone
There is nothing you can gain
Just believe in your faith
Don’t hesitate
Every little step you make
Every bond you break
Just believe sweet victory will come.
     Margani Rahma (23 September 2013)

A Dream

Dream is a hope
Hope for what we want to be
But not all of dreams are hope
To have a dream you do not need a time
for making smile on your face
Dream is when you think about life
that you want to be
In the dark, dream is like a lighting candle
It guides you to the bright future
and I am only a dreamer who never let my dream lose.
     Deni Satriyo W. (23 September 2013)

WITH YOU, NOT FROM YOU

My smile is your smile
My happiness is your happiness
Your smile is my hesitancy
Your happiness is my anxiety
Realize that this love aims to nothing
Jealously that bigger than attention
Egoism that bigger than understanding
Anger that bigger than affection
I’m trying to learn how to love
With you, not from you
I’m trying to learn about the real love
With you, not from you
     Grenanda Elvasanti Martono (23 September 2013)

YOU

The sun start shining
The wind start blowing
My mind start thinking
Think of you in this morning
When I see your face
I can’t stop smiling
You fill every day I have
I love you my darling
Septian Herawati (23 September 2013)

My Bad Boy

You’re so lazy
Thinking of you makes me crazy
Don’t care about your family
Everybody called you bad boy
My bad boy
Please, keep calm and nicely
I want a life peacefully
Full of love in every day
     Dian Supriatin Ningsih (23 September 2013)


Silence

They say you have no emotion
Never make any commotion
Always live in peace
And never break your heart in piece
‘You all get me wrong!’ you say
Then you walk yourself away
Hiding laughter, tears, and frustration
All in one action
You’re a silence
One thing that full of hidden emotion
Wear the mask of poker face
Almost in every day and place
     Ardis Septi E.R. (23 September 2013)

You

You are the candle of mine
In every time I close my eyes and mind
Light me in the dark, strong me to face the dare
When I am having my scare nightmare
You never leave me alone
Save me to not gone
Holding my hand
Hug me in my frightened
You are always in my pray
Strengthen my believe that everything is okay
Because you are my important part
In the name of love in my heart
     Winda Astuti (23 September 2013)

Dream

Everybody is free to dream
Everybody can dream of anything
You can dream
Of impossible thing
If you dream to fly
To another place that lies
Anything that you want to try
But don’t ever lose your wise
Though there are
Many obstacles before you
Though the place is still far
Keep facing what lies in front of you
      Annisa Qurrota A’yun (29 September 2013)








A Black Rose

A black rose
alone in the silence
in the midst of the colorful flowers
she hides from the beetles
waiting for the sun raises
staring at the stars
in her loneliness
she could not hold back her tears.

Gloria Firmanti ( 29 September 2013)

Box

Now I know about your shape
I know anything
I do not try to tape
This is the outstanding

I can’t be pretending
Box is only one
You can look at my surrounding
I do not hear the tone

God let me be the one
I wonder to know
I do not take the phone
I just let it be slow

      Bernand Mardianus T (28 September 2013)

LOTUS

Growing in the middle of mud
Adorning the green pond
An arresting flower
Lurking in the black water

Everyone sees you approvingly
Attracting people ceaselessly
Lotus, full of magnificence you are
Lotus, sequin of swamp you are
      Nyaryatun Safitri (September 21, 2013)




No comments: