Monday, January 28, 2008

Student Anthology of Poetry Edited By Sandytiawan

If There's Any Chance

Had found for myself a beautiful land,
but still can't build my home.
If there's any chance to sail my boat,
will do anything to fulfill my oath.
Many years since we apart,
but you're still in my heart,
As my tears still on raining,
my heart hurt of longing.
Still wondering what did happen,
You put me out in a silence.
They say you're still alone,
If your heart just like my own.
Sendytiawan (September 21,2007)

Admire Something

I praise and admire of you
Look for you, whenever and wherever
Always ready when I need you
Overcome all of my matter
Take up my days more useful
Give all everything that I need
Not only the joyful
But you have made me changed
You are so incredible
Know I want you, whatever
Thank's so much for you, ever
Your knowledge is very valuable
Yulia KHD (09-25-2007)

Dreams

Smile to the night;
Hope for my right:
To be a knight,
Haggle all might.
But, I can't fight;
Just show my sight:
Hark as the slight,
Less than the light.
Reza P (09-27-2007)

Give Me a Love

lowing in the darkness
Dew is a barren moment
Cooling a hot heart
Opacity is the vagueness
Love me
Give me a love
Give your love
Just for me
Chapping a wilt flower
Showing a beautiful
Heating a congealate soul
Curing by love
Near by a sliver, I breathe a love word
White love will endless forever
Love me
Give me
Rusli Setiawan (09-26-2007)

Hell

Mistake, betrayer, even killer
Send to beautiful mortal suffer
No mercy, only torture
Without patient, just glare
Big fouls take to overflow blood
Huge scream made the devil dance
Chill taste feels the pain of glad
Made the body will evanese
Bad attitude will feel the fire
Nice get the water
Supposed heaven what you desire
Then God will make it better
Restui Adi G (09-26-2007)

I Miss You

I miss you like the Eskimo misses summer,
I miss you like the lonely desert misses the river,
I miss you like an Egyptian farmer longing for rain,
I miss you like an arceologist longing to dig out an ancient city,
I miss you like any priest misses his God,
I miss you like the hungry misses bread,
I miss you in all eternity,
I miss your touch.
Ria Wijayanti (09-25-2007)

Longing Heart

his my hand, handful my hand with your beauty
Although sometime you often make me cry
This my body, embrace to your hand's love
But, my lip touch your mouth with kissing are intoxicate
On a love affair getting a lot of meaning purpose of lifes
Where you are looking for an eternal love
Wake up, and get ready quickly
For love, then you fly in the sky
Satryo Bagus N (09-27-2007)

Night

The night become darker an darker
It's time for the butterfly close her eyes
And firefly illuminates the night
The stars and the moon begin show
Their beautiful glows
Your eyes which had been so bright
Now began to became dim
Your cute body was wrapped with a blanket
That will accompany you in every your sweet dream
My dear,
Getting sleep my little angel
Open tomorrow for the day
With your sweet smile
Ristine (09-22-2007)

Photograph of Love

If you want it, you can have it
But you've to learn to reach out there and grab it
Because everybody wants love
Shooting from the stars above
If you need it, you should show it
Because you might play so monastic that you blow it
If you blew it, don't reject it
Just sit drawing up the plans and re-erect it
Because everybody wants love
Something they can barely know
And though my heart will break
There is more that I could take
I could never let it go
It's in the photograph of love
That I could never let it be
Cause I could never get enough
Never get enough
Zaenal Muttaqien (09-07-2007)

Should I, when…

Should I mad?
When my heart want to dead
Should I cry?
When my dream at the sky
Should I feel alone?
When everybody's at home
Should I miss you all night long?
When now, I don't know why you took it so long
What I must suppose to be
When you not always with me
I am here without you
Just imagine you who doesn't true
Andri Kristanto (09-24-2007)

The Wait in the Missing

The soft cool breeze in head;
Under the sky and the star;
In the room with the white wall;
Ate apple to wait a call,
Then looked at a nice blue car,
And hand phone beside the bread.
But the twelve had passed away;
The moon thought not to spray shine;
The big brown dog barked loudly;
And the small cock crew so proud,
Then took a glass of red wine,
There was just no word to say!
Tanzil (09-23-2007)

Twilight

I stand on the rocky beast
I hope the sky will collapse
Damage on the green earth
Something different become allied
I am a sun
I am alone
I saw the sun moved and warm
Bright and gone
Tri Utaminingsih (09-21-2007)

Life

Life is like a wave
It goes down and up
It dances the low and high tide
Shows tears and laughers
Can be short or long journey
Without love, no one could see
The beginning and the end
The ugly and the beauty
The worst and the best
That this world has to give
The world without life
The life without world
Anything without its contrary
Something life can never have
Or else life wouldn't be a life
Life could be not or against the world
But one thing one shouldn't forget
That life is a gift from above
So whichever wave you would be
Hold on to God, He guides the way
Syamsiar

STARS

I wanna be super stars
I wanna be pop stars
I wanna be rock stars
I wanna be rich stars
But it is just imaginary
Stars give me popularity
Stars give me everything
Stars give me more money
Stars give me anything
But it is just imaginary
Retno Sari .Y (September, 21th 2007)

CHILDHOOD GOODBYE

Hush my lovely Barbie don't you cry
Look there are apples on the tree
Hush my love
There are angels hide
I see them red red
Like a red rose in a June
And some
Like your red red rosy cheek
So many apples and angles
Hush my love
One thing I hope I can show you
I have to leave you now child
But ssshhhhh . . .
Everything will be alright
Child you must rest
You are free from worry
So don't you cry
Oh my love in my arm right
Everyday you give me life
You give me smile
I can walk through the day
Hush just rest in a peaceful sleep
Time for me to take apart
I really have to leave you now
You will never disappear
Oh love
No I can't let you go my little love
As you hold up my world
So I need you
But I have to leave
Pradipta Maulina A (Sep, 17th 2007)

Mom

Mom . . .
You as the sun in the afternoon
Which always giving warm
You as the moon in the night
Which always giving light
Mom . . .
You as the rainbow
Which always giving color
You as the star
Which never lose in the dark
Mom . . .
As the hand and the eyes
If the hand sliced
The eyes follow crying
If the eyes cried
The hands follow stroking
Yun Rahmawati (September,20th 2007)

My Best Living Place

On Saturday early morning
I make myself charming
Full of enthusiastic I'm walking
To my heaven I'm going
On Saturday late evening
I find myself blossoming
Full of mirth I'm shining
To my angels I'm bowing
On Monday early morning
I see myself withering
Full of grief I'm fading
To my hell I'm going
Nurul Fajriyah (September, 15th 2007)

Almighty

Oh, my almighty . . .
I'm just a looser
Dropped into a deep grief
And killing my stiffest
Just for you my life
Don't let me being demolished
Fallen into a huge longing
Your greatness secret side
My almighty
You are one of thousands
I wonder if you don't let us far away
Until the end of my life
Sylvia Terra Dona (September, 24th 2007)

Too Lie for Lay

I lay on my bed
Elude my sight from any dread
Envisage for many sad
Many glad, many lad
They are the envy of my head
My say is all the fable
Tackle with the last breath's shuttle
As the root hang on a sickle
Paused astutely, or dupe the circle
Never been admired like a noble
Silviana Masitha (September, 24th 2007)

The Sky is Blue

The sky is blue
Without any rainbow
We all like the glue
Keep each other now and tomorrow
The sky is blue
One bird flaying into the nest
Swing the wing it is a clue
Sign that you’re my best
The sky is blue
And the light comes behind you
Your heart is beautiful in true
Makes me know how much I love you
Vicky Dikanovi ( 211060 )

LOVE

Love is pain
But love can also
Brighten your heart in find
Lasting live also
But I do not know
I do not know where the love is hidden
Sometimes like a snow
That refreshes and touches my mind
Love can make laugh
Love can make grief
But I can pass through
Just for love
Love . . .
You are my sweet heart
Love . . .
You are my spirit
Winarsih (September, 21st 2007)

You

I am stand in the dark place
But I can see your face
I don't know him anymore
I think that angel you are
When you have gone
I'm still feel alone
When I think of you
I will never be with you
Now I can't meet you
But I hope sometime meet you
I can't forget you
Because you are beautiful
Rahmat Basuki (23092007)

Sweetly

Ooh . . . sweet honey
Your skin like a baby
You here now come to me
Touch me and make me happy
I can't stop loving you
Make me a dream come true
Living with you
Make my world like in heaven
Yeni Maria (18092007)

Sky

You look
So beautiful
You look
So shine
Decorated with sparkle stars
And glow with the light moon
You adorned the night
With full of pure
You make sunshine
To light up the world
You give an inspiration
For doing the daily activities
Linda Setyaningsih (20092007)

You Are Not You

I suddenly trapped in my mind
Keep on my oppressive feeling
Make sure that everything just fine
And never change for the nothing
You are so kind
It's yesterday
You only mine
It's yesterday
The day crawls to the night
And the dark changes the light
I hate that it is true
Because you are not you
Vinna Y.P (19092007)

Best Friend

Just tell me why
Don't be shy
I'll keep the secret, I promise
Are you hurt by some one you miss?
Don't be afraid
Please don't cry
Believe what I said
The truth is never lie
Octawarman A.F (19092007)

My Love

Your expression as dew
To console the earth
Your smile as the sun
To shine on the morning
The wind is blowing
As whisper breathe to great
All is about love
Coloring my heart
Elvisyah (20092007)

The Sense of Love

A beautiful shine is coming
Jokes and laughs surrounding the pool
Then makes me fly with right wing
Looks like the day that is cool
So near to meet it
So strong to mend rift
The heart starts to beat
Then lost by a gift
The thing that I am missing is
The thing that I am trying to find
Because the thing is hard to kiss
Just play the game to keep your fresh mind
Ricca Hershita (19092007)

Change

Lonely, fear, dark
When all really hurt
And the black sphere as I walk
It's always comes out
The rain and the tears
The silent place holding
Just to fell all appears
Life not always happy ending
We took it
Every single thing to realize
We run to have it
To change an memorize
Rina Setiawati (19092007)

No comments: